[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: Megaparsec – an improved and actively maintained fork of Parsec

Andrey Chudnov achudnov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 00:51:09 UTC 2015

I think the easiest way might be adding Mark Karpov (the author of
megaparsec) as the maintainer of parsec and let him run with it.
(Assuming he would like that too.) As a package trustee, Carter, you
probably have the best chance of making that happen.

Although, I'd love to hear from the 4 (sic!) parsec maintainers
regarding the state of the library, their commitment to maintenance and
their opinion of megaparsec.

Request for comment from Antoine Latter, Derek Elkins, Ian Lynagh and
Roman Cheplyaka.