[Haskell-cafe] SURVEY: How do you use Hackage?

Rick Dzekman rickdzekman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 00:46:30 UTC 2015

I recently posted some criticisms of the Haskell User Experience on my
site. Afterwards Greshom B. and I had a brief chat over email about any
recommendations I had.

I suggested that the first step in improving the User Experience of any
product is research. I think Hackage is something that needs looking at and
we agreed that getting some qualitative data was really important. This
survey is an attempt to find out how different people use Hackage.

If you're able to participate in the survey, you can either submit a
response on this webform
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YTqI4BNTQ5PHipsJqxvPMnLsxvz6GA_yHm_fO6RhK8w/viewform?usp=send_form>
 or submit a response on Reddit
<https://www.reddit.com/r/haskell/comments/3n0vaw/survey_how_do_you_use_hackage/>
.

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to email:
haskell-usability-survey at haskell.org

Thanks,

Rick Dzekman