[Haskell-cafe] Darcs vs Git

Mike Meyer mwm at mired.org
Sat Nov 14 20:10:47 UTC 2015

Since we're talking about this, ones is the reasons I dislike for is that
it treats the project history just like any other prolix public document,
providing tools for modifying it, changing it as you push or pull, etc. I
disagree with this, and prefer tools that believe that history should be
immutable, like hg and fossil.

Which side, if either, of this does darcs land on?