[Haskell-cafe] Darcs vs Git

Geraldus heraldhoi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 19:28:27 UTC 2015

Hi friends!

I love Haskell very much.  So, I'm very interested in using Darcs.  Is
there some documentation explaining diffrences between Darcs and Git.  Is
there something that makes Darcs more robust rathen that Git.  Does Darcs
have some Emacs support (something like `magit`)?

And one other question.  Currently, I have no collaborators and use Git
majorly myself to have version control, e.g. to revert some bad code, to
have a nice log with code diffs and comments, and etc.  But in future I
will need something like GitHub for collaboration, is there a good solution
for Darcs' hub already?