[Haskell-cafe] Looking for a new maintainer: Bindings-DSL, c2hsc

John Wiegley johnw at newartisans.com
Thu Nov 5 00:53:48 UTC 2015

Hello,

The Bindings-DSL libraries, and the c2hsc tool that parses C headers into .hsc
files, both on Hackage, are looking for new maintainers. People are using
these libraries to get real work done, and I no longer wish to be a stumbling
block due to lack of time.

If you're interested, please drop me a line. Anyone with experience at C
parsing would be great, but those with a desire to learn it are good too. I'd
be available to help with questions indefinitely, I just lack the time to stay
on top of every bug.

Thank you,
  John Wiegley