[Haskell-cafe] I'm reading #OutOfTheTarPit does ghc have a relational model built in for state?

Ford, Ben ben.ford at baml.com
Wed May 20 14:29:09 UTC 2015

There’s https://github.com/khibino/haskell-relational-record and https://github.com/tomjaguarpaw/haskell-opaleye

Ben

From: Haskell-Cafe [mailto:haskell-cafe-bounces at haskell.org] On Behalf Of KC
Sent: 19 May 2015 19:36
To: haskell-cafe
Subject: [Haskell-cafe] I'm reading #OutOfTheTarPit does ghc have a relational model built in for state?

I'm reading #OutOfTheTarPit does ghc have a relational model built in for state?

"Out of the Tar Pit" talks about FRP - Functional Relational Programming

Sent from an expensive device which will be obsolete in a few months! :D

Casey

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer.   If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.