[Haskell-cafe] Job openings for Haskell, O'Caml programmers at Swedish spin-off startup

Johan Glimming j at functorgroup.com
Wed May 13 17:22:43 UTC 2015

Hi Haskell people, and beyond,

Summary: Openings for software developers <https://goo.gl/vdu1d4> highly trained in functional programming, six developer or more entangled in our "teams", three with considerable Haskell, O'Caml experience, talents,  entrepreneurial mind-set, and three for Scala, spear-edge Functor Consulting branch, with out-standing industrial track-records, as the new constructive programming paradigm is gradually unleashed to the software industry from Functor Group AB, Sweden.

Official call with the details here: https://goo.gl/vdu1d4 <https://goo.gl/vdu1d4>

 <https://goo.gl/vdu1d4>
We will always work closely with academia and internships, MSc theses and research collaborations are always interesting though right now we are focused on delivering to customers and building up the business meaning larger research projects are not yet possible, a large-scale EU project planned but not for this year.

You’re most welcome to apply via jobs at functor.se <mailto:jobs at functor.se>. See the call for details!

Yours Sincerely,
Johan Glimming

—

Dr Johan Glimming
Chief Technical Officer and Co-Founder at Functor AB and Functor Group AB

LinkedIn profile:
www.linkedin.com/in/glimming <http://www.linkedin.com/in/glimming>

Mobile:	+46-76-7646000 (direct)
Main:	+46-8-55005500

Functor AB, Box 7070, 164 07 Kista, SWEDEN

Web:	www.functorgroup.com <http://www.functorgroup.com/>
Twitter:	@functors <https://www.twitter.com/functors/>