[Haskell-cafe] Enforcing data structures invariant in the type system

Richard Eisenberg eir at cis.upenn.edu
Tue Mar 31 20:08:38 UTC 2015

On Mar 31, 2015, at 12:46 PM, Nicola Gigante <nicola.gigante at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi! is you dissertation available somewhere (or is still work in progress)?

It's work not-yet-in-progress. Though (I think) I have a clear idea of where it's going, I have yet to write a proposal. The proposal is due in about a month and a half, and I expect the work to be done by summer 2016. If things go well, expect more announcements in this space when there are things to announce. :)

Richard