[Haskell-cafe] hpc - ignore some expressions

Ozgur Akgun ozgurakgun at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 18:07:41 UTC 2015

Matthew,

I had also sent an email to the authors of that paper, Colin Runciman and
Andy Gill, and I did receive a prompt reply from them.

"hpc draft" seems to be the new name for "hpc-makemtix" and "hpc overlay"
seems to be "hpc-maketix".

Unfortunately, I couldn't get "hpc overlay" to work for my project and gave
up. It just kept crashing. I will probably revisit this later and try to
diagnose what the error actually was.

Hope this helps,
Ozgur