[Haskell-cafe] Cabal and cabal-install minor release (1.22.2.0)

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Mon Mar 23 06:48:35 UTC 2015

I already do regular binary builds: every time I do a Stackage Nightly or
LTS Haskell build. If it would be useful to share those binaries somewhere,
let me know. Of course, sharing the entire binary package database for each
nightly build would become a pretty hefty storage burden, but we can
probably figure something out around the LTSs.