[Haskell-cafe] Strongly typed data / API specification librares

Christopher Reichert creichert07 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 17:44:19 UTC 2015

Are you looking for something like this: https://github.com/twittner/swagger?
Basicallly, a DSL to generate the API specification? The added benefit is
that it's compatible with WAI which helps when/if you want to serve the
specification.

I've used the interactive documentation and swagger-codegen to generate
several clients in other languages (python, ruby). I'm quite happy with the
results.

-Christopher