[Haskell-cafe] apt-get install haskell-platform fails on ubuntu 14.04

David Gladstein gladstein at gladstein.com
Fri Mar 20 15:27:35 UTC 2015

As of this morning the haksell.org site does point one to the haskell
platform install instructions. Those instructions point one to a community
ubuntu package that will supposedly install a 2013 version of the
platform... not good.

In any case, the link below describes in detail the failure I'm getting. I
hope and trust that apt-get install haskell-platform is still the preferred
way to install?