[Haskell-cafe] Multiple compiles with cabal

Carlos López-Camey c.lopez at kmels.net
Thu Mar 12 03:41:55 UTC 2015

Hi Ernesto, cool project! Have you considered shake as an alternative
to a shell script? There is I believe "a frontend for the build"
written for cabal https://github.com/samplecount/shake-cabal-build

It'd be possible to split your build in two cabal packages, i.e. make
the GHC build depend on the GHCJS build, by writing two shakefile.hs
build files. Or, you could write one shakefile.hs so that you can
compile everything with one "cabal install".