[Haskell-cafe] Multiple compiles with cabal

Ernesto Rodriguez neto at netowork.me
Wed Mar 11 09:39:11 UTC 2015

Dear Cafe,

I have a program [1] which half of the code is meant to be compiled with
GHCJS and the other half with GHC (Or any other Haskell compiler).
Currently I do the compilation separately and simply include the compiled
JS as a static resource for the regular project.

Has anyone run into a similar scenario? Can Cabal handle this? Is there
some way of having multiple compiles w/o requiring a shell script to
initialize them?

Thank you & Cheers

N.

[1] https://github.com/netogallo/Cryptographer (annoying bc Github now
believes my project is like 99% JS since the GHCJS runtime is bundled as a
static resource)

--
Ernesto Rodriguez

Masters Student