[Haskell-cafe] Haskell on RedHat?

Tim Docker tim at dockerz.net
Thu Mar 5 20:47:56 UTC 2015

Which version of RHEL are you wanting to use?

Some years ago, I wrote this post about getting ghc up and running on RHEL5:

https://twdkz.wordpress.com/2011/12/21/installing-ghc-7-0-3-and-the-haskell-platform-on-rhel-5-6/

It was tedious. I expect that the process is unchanged: you need to find
the most pre-built ghc binary that will work on your machine, then
bootstrap up to the ghc version that you need, compiling every second ghc
major release.