[Haskell-cafe] Fwd: taking over urlencoded

Philip Weaver philip.weaver at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 21:42:44 UTC 2015

I'm sorry, I haven't touched that package in years and don't have any
interest in maintaining it. It looks like I became maintainer because it
wasn't even in version control when I got my hands on it. Maybe someone
else can take it over, or surely there is a better alternative out there
somewhere?

- Philip