[Haskell-cafe] Where is Haskell Weekly News syndicated?

Jeremy voldermort at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 18 12:19:31 UTC 2015

Kim-Ee Yeoh wrote
> In the meantime, have you looked at ifttt.com or zapier? I'm affiliated
> with neither but have used ifttt for tasks such as this.
>
> You can count on all issues having the subject of "Haskell Weekly News"
> and
> posted to the haskell-cafe. There are RSS feeds for haskell-cafe here:
>
> http://haskell.1045720.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=feeds&node=3074699
>
> Via ifttt, there's probably a way to input an RSS, filter on it, and
> export
> the HWN-only RSS.
>
> Jeremy, would you mind sharing any discoveries?

I did this with Inoreader but most of the weekly newsen didn't show up in
the feed. It looked like some of them had been posted as replies of earlier
newsen, which made the rss think it was a reply to an old thread and it
didn't show up. I didn't spend an inordinate amount of time trying to debug
how the list archives generate their feeds though.