[Haskell-cafe] Where is Haskell Weekly News syndicated?

Kim-Ee Yeoh ky3 at atamo.com
Thu Jun 18 09:46:55 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 3:09 PM, Jeremy <voldermort at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Any progress? I've tried subscribing to the newsgroups from my rss
> aggregator, but most editions are missed :-(

Thanks for reminding me of this, Jeremy. It's not forgotten -- it's on a TO
DO list that I review every week for HWN.

Some items take priority and one of them will be announced in an upcoming
editorial.

In the meantime, have you looked at ifttt.com or zapier? I'm affiliated
with neither but have used ifttt for tasks such as this.

You can count on all issues having the subject of "Haskell Weekly News" and
posted to the haskell-cafe. There are RSS feeds for haskell-cafe here:

http://haskell.1045720.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=feeds&node=3074699

Via ifttt, there's probably a way to input an RSS, filter on it, and export
the HWN-only RSS.

Jeremy, would you mind sharing any discoveries?

-- Kim-Ee