[Haskell-cafe] About my commitment to my passions, Haskell and the world

Henk-Jan van Tuyl hjgtuyl at chello.nl
Wed Jun 17 09:38:59 UTC 2015

:
> I would appreciate encouragement, tutorials for all ages and levels of
> math encoded in Haskell, advice, anything good.
:

You surely are ambitious; I wish you success. There are many online
resources, like tutorials[0], books[1] and at least one MOOC[2]. While I
think that tutorials are not suitable for formal education, they might be
of some inspiration to someone creating a course. An interesting web page
about teaching materials is "The problem of learning functional
programming"[3]

Regards,
Henk-Jan van Tuyl

[0] https://wiki.haskell.org/Tutorials