[Haskell-cafe] [Haskell] [ANN] Lentil - a frugal issue tracker

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Tue Jun 9 18:06:37 UTC 2015

On Tue, 9 Jun 2015, Francesco Ariis wrote:

> lentil - a frugal issue tracker
>

> If you litter your code with TODOs and FIXMEs, lentil [1] can help you
> make sense of that big mess into something nice and readable like:

I am looking for a distributed issue tracker and lentil seems to be that
using an elegant approach. However, I guess that users without darcs
experience cannot add or discuss issues, right? My idea so far was to use
gitit/darcsit as an issue tracker where we could use the Wiki categories
as tags and the directory structure for sorting with respect to open and
closed tickets.