[Haskell-cafe] Blog platform written in Haskell

Mike Meyer mwm at mired.org
Tue Jun 2 14:16:19 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 8:36 AM, Donn Cave <donn at avvanta.com> wrote:

> nd a better strategy would be something that supports general web
> development that isn't tied to a particular model like a blog.
> That seems like the weakness of the "content management systems"
> that you currently have to pick from. They all support an infinite
> variety of trivial variations on the blog model, but make it hard
> to really go anywhere else.

Assuming that anything that supports articles posted by users along with a
mechanism to announce new articles qualifies as "variations on the blog
model", what would another model be?

I assume that the school of haskell hasn't been mentioned because the
source hasn't been released yet? Or at least I couldn't find it.