[Haskell-cafe] [GHC 7.8.4] IO Monad leak space?

Baojun Wang wangbj at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 06:17:06 UTC 2015

Appreciate for the prompt reply, sorry for that I assumed the allocations
was caused by space leak. I guess profiling with -auto-all really has huge
impact on allocations. without profiling, haskell version runs about 50%
slower than equivalent C version (both with -O2). Maybe that's  as much as
one could expect.