[Haskell-cafe] Typesafe API calls

Fabian Bergmark fabian.bergmark at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 13:01:43 UTC 2015

I have noticed a steady increase in the number of downloads of the
apis-0.0.1 package (now 67). However the number of downloads on the
dependencies are far less (around 50%). Does this imply that people
are having problem compiling the package? As the build process is a
bit complex reports about this would be appreciated!

Also, none of my packages can be found on hayoo, why is this?