[Haskell-cafe] Study GUI and FRP sequentially or concurrently? Superimposing graphics and text.

Heinrich Apfelmus apfelmus at quantentunnel.de
Wed Jan 7 17:20:11 UTC 2015

Jeffrey Brown wrote:
> Reactive-banana can work with GTK?! Heinrich, Oliver, should perhaps the
> bindings at
> https://github.com/ocharles/hadoom/blob/master/hadoom-editor/Reactive/Banana/GTK.hs
> be referred to from the reactive banana homepage?

Feel free to add a link to the project homepage on the Haskell wiki.

Actually, there are several people who have made small bindings to GTK.
Unfortunately, I can't bless any of them, because I never managed to
install GTK correctly on MacOS X, which means that I can't test them.
See also:

https://github.com/HeinrichApfelmus/reactive-banana/pull/71#issuecomment-67780937

Best regards,
Heinrich Apfelmus