[Haskell-cafe] Installing grapefruit: "lexical error at character 'i'"

Jeffrey Brown jeffbrown.the at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 22:22:33 UTC 2015

Thanks guys!

I found the library, though, as a .tar.gz file under
/home/jeff/.cabal/packages/hackage.haskell.org/grapefruit-ui/0.1.0.5, and
when I uncompressed that, found the UIItem file.

I can't find the offending character in it, though. Supposedly it was at
position 12.2 (line 12, column 2, right?), but I only see whitespace there.
The first few lines of it are these ("module" being the first word of the
first line):

module Internal.UIItem (

    -- * User interface items in general
    UIItem (UIItem),