[Haskell-cafe] Refactor unqualified imports to qualified ones automatically?

Jeffrey Brown jeffbrown.the at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 08:20:17 UTC 2015

wxPython is well documented and tutorialed. Today I began learning that. It
has already clarified a lot of what was opaque in Blobs, such as the
distinction between a frame and a window (windows are smaller!), and what a
DC is for.

When I turned to wxPython I thought I was giving up on Haskell. It will be
poetic if that having given up is what allows me to persist. (It's lucky
that didn't switch to pyQt!)