[Haskell-cafe] ghci on ARM m3?

Vladimir Komendantskiy komendantsky at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 10:06:41 UTC 2015

Try this demo on Cortex-M3:
https://github.com/ajhc/demo-cortex-m3/tree/master/stm32f3-discovery

I only have Cortex-M0+ and Cortex-M4 in my disposition but I think the
above should run on your hardware. You would likely need to modify the
linker script stm32f3.ld for your memory layout.

BTW, Raspberry Pi is ARM11 (ARM architecture v6) and not Cortex-M3
(arm architecture v7). On Raspberry Pi you can run bare metal binaries
on as little as 32KiB RAM in a similar way to the above demo, with a
GCC cross-compiler rather than in Linux under LLVM. I understand your
question was about bare metal support for Haskell and not LLVM.

--Vladimir