[Haskell-cafe] ghci on ARM m3?

Karel Gardas karel.gardas at centrum.cz
Fri Feb 6 09:56:19 UTC 2015

I would say no way to run ghci on M3, but this should be possible on RPi
especially if you consider v2 which provides quad-core ARMv7 CPU. ARMv6
on the v1 should also be possible if the support has not bit-roted that
much.

Anyway, GHC for ARM requires LLVM and the situation with GHC/LLVM is not
currently stable as it's kind of in transition period from old LLVM
support to new LLVM support. Ben Gamari (cced to this) knows more about it.

Cheers,
Karel