[Haskell-cafe] Problem running the ping example from "Parallel and Concurrent Programming in Haskell"

Thomas Koster tkoster at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 01:34:11 UTC 2015

On 11 December 2015 at 21:43, Atze van der Ploeg <atzeus at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sounds like the requested port is already taken. Try changing the port
> number

Atze, I think you're thinking of WSAEADDRINUSE.

S, the error sounds like the program is trying to bind a socket to a
non-existent or invalid address or port. If the program gets its
configuration for these things from command line arguments, config
files or environment variables, I would check there first.

--
Thomas Koster