[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] dejafu-0.1.0.0: Overloadable primitives for testable, potentially non-deterministic, concurrency.

Michael Walker mike at barrucadu.co.uk
Fri Aug 28 15:27:22 UTC 2015

Actually that's a good suggestion! The differing names for the mutable variable
types is a holdover from when my approach was different: I started out thinking
I was going to make something like the Par monad, but with multiple-write
variables.

The only issue would be picking module names to avoid conflicts, but that's
hardly an insurmountable problem.

--
Michael Walker (http://www.barrucadu.co.uk)