[Haskell-cafe] HAL-10 (preliminary announcement)

Johannes Waldmann johannes.waldmann at htwk-leipzig.de
Sat Aug 22 11:12:26 UTC 2015

Dear all,

> ... this year's Haskell in Leipzig

I have been busy with many other things,
so there are no concrete plans right now.
But I think we should do it,
and I am willing to host it at my institution.

So - how about December 4/5 (Friday noon - Saturday noon)?

(it is easier to get lecture rooms on the week-end)

If you have comments or suggestions for HAL this year,
then please email me, or stammtisch at haskell.iba-cg.de ,
or someone could set up a wiki page somewhere.

Let's say we start collecting opinions now,
and make a decision and a formal announcement end of September.

http://www.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/~waldmann/HAL2015/

- Johannes Waldmann.