[Haskell-cafe] List of nitpicks

Elliot Cameron elliot.cameron at covenanteyes.com
Thu Aug 20 13:22:01 UTC 2015

​I wonder if some of these nitpicks could actually be solved by splitting
"prelude" out as a separate module. Packages could then begin depending on
a certain version [range] of prelude (apart from base/GHC version). That
could allow breaking changes to prelude without breaking code (all hail the
PVP!). Of course, Prelude would still be imported implicitly by default.

Elliot