[Haskell-cafe] List of nitpicks

Alexey Muranov alexey.muranov at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 12:42:14 UTC 2015

Dear William,

thank you for setting up this wiki page. Here is another benefit of having
it: it can be referenced in beginner's introductions to Haskell to help
newcomers to distinguish between subtleties and known quirks, to reduce
overall confusion.  It would have helped me in any case.

I would like to add here another nitpick that was mentioned in the
aforementioned discussion: `:` and `::` in Haskell are "backwards" :).

Alexey.