[Haskell-cafe] an idea for modifiyng data/newtype syntax: use `::=` instead of `=`

MigMit miguelimo38 at yandex.ru
Sat Aug 8 21:37:19 UTC 2015

It's generally considered OK to break small parts of code. For example, the infamous n+k patterns — if I remember correctly, they are still here, but you have to enable them explicitly. It breaks SOME code, but not a lot of it.

We might even break a lot of code, but we surely need a VERY good reason to do that.