[Haskell-cafe] ANN: dns-server: forward DNS queries to StatDNS REST API

Erik Dominikus erik.dominikus71 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 18:13:59 UTC 2015

Hi Joe,

I picked that name because I'm writing a library for writing DNS
servers (where StatDNS is just a backend besides plain text files and
SQL databases). The forwarder is just one use case of this more
general library.

That being said, I don't plan to put it on Hackage. Feel free to upload yours.

I'll think of a better name in the meanwhile.

Good luck with your project!

Best,

Erik

(Perhaps I made this ANN too early.)