[Haskell-cafe] Scala at position 25 of the Tiobe index, Haskell dropped

David McBride toad3k at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 13:44:13 UTC 2015

I wouldn't put much stock in tiobe.  They change their algorithm regularly
and they apparently did something drastic this month.

As for haskell, I have never seen as many job offers for haskell developers
as I have seen in the last few months.  I do think scala is more popular
than haskell in industry, but not by as much as tiobe seems to think at
this particular moment.