[Haskell-cafe] Static executables in minimal Docker containers

Greg Weber greg at gregweber.info
Mon Apr 13 16:09:42 UTC 2015

Haskell is not that great at producing statically linked libraries
independent of the OS.
The issue you are running into would likely show up in another non-ubuntu
image (or even possibly a different version of an ubuntu image), so you
could probably use a Fedora image that has tracing.

How are you addressing the linker warning about needing a particular glibc
version at runtime?