[Haskell-cafe] Linking/uploading a PDF file in HaskellWiki

Henk-Jan van Tuyl hjgtuyl at chello.nl
Sat Sep 20 18:30:07 UTC 2014

L.S.,

I am trying to link a PDF file, that is to be uploaded to the HaskellWiki
environment, but I encounter several problems:
- The link
     [[File:wxhaskell.pdf | wxHaskell - A Portable and Concise GUI Library
for Haskell]]
   is displayed as
     File:wxhaskell.pdf
   instead of
     wxHaskell - A Portable and Concise GUI Library for Haskell
   If I leave out the vertical bar, the entire string between
   the brackets is displayed and used as filename

- If I click the link, I am asked to upload the file; the resulting file
should be
     http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/File:Wxhaskell.pdf
   but this URL results in a blank page

- The list of uploaded files should be at
     http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Special:ListFiles
   but this URL results in a blank page as well

Am I doing something wrong, or are these Wiki bugs?

Regards,
Henk-Jan van Tuyl

--
Folding at home