[Haskell-cafe] Precise timing

Jeffrey Brown jeffbrown.the at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 19:44:58 UTC 2014

You mean I should call chrt from the command line after starting the
process, to modify its priority?

This documentation
<http://hackage.haskell.org/package/posix-realtime-0.0.0.1/src/System/Posix/Realtime/RTSched.hsc>
for
the posix-realtime package
<https://hackage.haskell.org/package/posix-realtime> says that it has a
sched_setscheduler function. That supposedly exists on my OS (OS X 10.9).
The chrt command, on the other hand, it does not recognize.