[Haskell-cafe] documentation build failing in hackage?

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 16:39:43 UTC 2014

Indeed! And I'd like to emphasize that volunteering is really about jumping
in and doing legwork to help. This can be things like contributing to core
infrastructure, setting up a mirror. Or whatever.

A lot of the nice haskell tooling we have is a product of the hard work of
many (though relatively small pool of many) volunteers wanting to make
things better!  Imagine how much nicer things can get with some deliberate
carefully aimed work by a few more folks!