[Haskell-cafe] documentation build failing in hackage?

Mikolaj Konarski mikolaj at well-typed.com
Mon Oct 13 16:23:27 UTC 2014

I was wrong and you were right about the halted haddock building.

So I asked around and, just as Carter reports, I confirmed
a few kind people are currently working on setting up new
doc building bots and it doesn't look too bad.

If you'd like to offer help to the volunteer infrastructure team,
please send a message to the haskell-infrastructure list at
http://community.galois.com/pipermail/haskell-infrastructure
or keep pinging people on #haskell-infrastructure on freenode IRC.

This is also where you can, with some luck, get information
about the current status of the infrastructure.
Major disruptions are usually reported on
https://status.haskell.org/
but the page needs to be manually updated and,
as we can see, it's not always accurate when partial
disruptions take place.

Cheers,
Mikolaj