[Haskell-cafe] Getting Haskell in the top 20

Jacques Carette carette at mcmaster.ca
Sun Nov 30 17:39:26 UTC 2014

Make sure the actual words "Haskell programming" occur in as many places
as possible [posts here, on reddit, on stackoverflow, etc]. Not variants
of those words, but those exact words.  Like you did in your .sig
(although that may not be indexed, so it may need to be in the actual
text).

Get it into people's phrasing that they always speak of "Haskell
programming", not Haskell code, coding, etc, etc.

Jacques