[Haskell-cafe] Best Actor system?

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 21:46:46 UTC 2014

the various "actor" libs are all different, and they make different trade
offs, theres no "this is best" (yet).

I'm personally unsatisfied with the solutions i've seen in haskell and
other languages personally, so i'm sorely tempted to yak have my own and
thus contribute to the confusion even more :)