[Haskell-cafe] Best Actor system?

james james at mansionfamily.plus.com
Thu Mar 27 21:40:59 UTC 2014

On 27/03/2014 17:28, Christopher Allen wrote:
> I don't actually want to get drawn into this, but one point would be
> that it's really just the same fallacies as OOP in general, but
> concurrent.

Well, horses for courses, I've been writing distributed C++ apps since
cfront was shiny and new.

I find writing off OOP as distasteful as writing off functional, and
there are people in both camps.

I have ordered Simon's book and will take care to read it.

In the mean time - does anyone have an answer to the question I asked?

James