[Haskell-cafe] Last call for Google Summer of Code 2014 applications

Shachaf Ben-Kiki shachaf at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 08:01:23 UTC 2014

Haskell.org is participating in Google Summer of Code again this year,
and the student application deadline is nigh. Edward Kmett and I are
the administrators this year.

The deadline is 2014-03-21 at 19:00 UTC (noon PDT), or roughly 11
hours from now, so make sure to get your applications in before then.
For a full timeline see
<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2014>.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask on IRC (#haskell-gsoc on
Freenode), or to contact me or Edward directly!

    Shachaf