[Haskell-cafe] [GSoC] A proposal for GSoC regarding computational algebra

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 16:24:32 UTC 2014

I suppose given your library's use of my algebra package and other
components under the hood, etc. I'd probably be the most likely mentor.

I'd be willing to work with you, and likely to fold it in/replace much of
the existing algebra machinery, which I confess is woefully
under-maintained.

Usually, proposals to write a new library have a hard time getting accepted
to GSOC, but you do already have a decent sized body of work there.

-Edward