[Haskell-cafe] On Haskell IDEs

Vagif Verdi vagif.verdi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 19:44:23 UTC 2014

Sorry, i meant ghci not cabal.

As for hsdev, in order to provide its features it will have to load and
keep track of entire project information which is already done by ghc-mod
and hdevtools separately. So you  ushould see how much effort is wasted on
doing the same thing again and again in each of 4 different tools (ghci,
ghc-mod, hdevtools and hsdev)