[Haskell-cafe] Yi project proposal for GSOC 2014

Daniel Trstenjak daniel.trstenjak at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 15:58:51 UTC 2014

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 11:41:57AM -0400, mantkiew at gsd.uwaterloo.ca wrote:
> Yes, absolutely. What I meant was that having Yi used in Leksah could
> provide more momentum for development. ‎I didn't mean to merge
> the two projects into one.

But then you would have to write an interface between Yi and Leksah
and these kind of big interfaces IMHO never really work that well.

I think it makes more sense to have libraries which are shared
by Yi and Leksah, which could also be used by other applications
and therefore are a bigger win for the whole Haskell ecosystem.

Greetings,
Daniel