[Haskell-cafe] Deploy Haskell application

Tom Nielsen tanielsen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 10:47:41 UTC 2014

We package up the executables and other files into a Debain .deb package
using fpm after running cabal. Here is an example Makefile which runs
cabal, creates the debian package and adds it to our apt server:

https://github.com/openbrainsrc/debcd/blob/master/Makefile

This is run by our CI server after every commit to GitHub.

Tom