[Haskell-cafe] [jhc] [Rejected Paper] Experience Report: Writing NetBSD Sound Drivers in Haskell

Henning Thielemann schlepptop at henning-thielemann.de
Tue Jun 10 21:33:43 UTC 2014

Am 10.06.2014 12:13, schrieb Kiwamu Okabe:
> Hi jhc-hackers,
>
> I have written a paper "Experience Report: Writing NetBSD Sound
> Drivers in Haskell".
>
> http://metasepi.org/papers.html

Since you are concerned with low-level Haskell programming, what do you
think about the Reduceron project? I also wondered whether it would be
possible to teach functional programming to processors with customizable
machine code like the Transmeta processors. I don't know whether
comparable projects are still alive.